A great place to belong
Carleton offers an array of membership options to suit every type of golfer, from casual to competitive players.
Whether you’re joining as a single, couple or family, whether you are a busy professional, a young adult, a junior golfer or a retiree, our members get to have it all—great golf, great times, and great value—in a friendly, welcoming club.
Each “full golfing” membership includes:
- seven-day golf privileges
- one week advance online tee-time booking
- full access to practice facilities (driving range with complimentary range balls, short game and bunker practice area, practice green)
- reciprocal playing privileges at eight additional clubs in eastern Canada
- locker and towel service
- club cleaning and storage
- dining privileges for you and your guests
Plus, members have full access to our well-equipped fitness centre and a variety of golf and social activities, and much more.
We LOVE families who play together!
When two parents join as full members, children under 14 play for free.
More options. More value.
If your playing time is limited right now (life does get in the way), you can still enjoy many of the benefits available to “full golfing” members by signing up for a limited play (five-day) or trial membership. Younger golfers (ages 19–39) also have unique membership options starting at only $1,000 per year.
Special corporate, family and social memberships are also available.